We will review in detail your Current Reality … what your business looks like now. We will cover things such as:
- What are your strengths and weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- What are your limiting beliefs
- How you are funded
- Historical financials and forecasts
- What does your team look like
- What resources you have/need
- Capacity Review
- Where are your key leverage points
- What does your current branding and positioning look like
- What does your distribution, marketing and sales strategy look like
- What products and services are you in and/or could you be in
- What does your competitive horizon look like; and
- What does your succession and exit plan look like
We will then look, in detail, at your Vision … what does the future hold?
Is it consolidation, growth, acquisition, merger, sale, franchise, licensing, capital raising, distribution, national, international, web etc.
This is, in one way, the simplest step, and it is what the weekend is really all about. Getting to the heart of your dream, your vision. Finding that place that provides motivation, enthusiasm, passion and joy. This is why you step out of your business and get away into the country. This is why you take four days and relax and get grounded to get really clear about what it is that you want to achieve.
With your Current Reality and Vision documented, we will then compile your Go Forward Plan and map out the steps to support you to achieve your vision.
Your Go Forward Plan will be used by us as our road map. It might include ongoing workshops and staff training programs, acquisitions, mergers, capital raising, sales and distribution strategies, a marketing plan, etc. It will be highly personalised to your business and simple, as best plans usually are.